Slip & Fall? Start Here.
REQUEST YOUR FREE CASE REVIEW WITH A RHODE ISLAND SLIP AND FALL ATTORNEY
Have you or someone you love been injured in a slip and fall accident in Rhode Island? If so, you are likely worried about receiving the necessary medical care to fully heal your injuries and about being able to pay your medical bills. Our team of aggressive slip and fall attorneys at the Rhode Island personal injury law firm of Marin and Barrett, Inc. stand ready to help you recover the compensation you deserve from those responsible for your injuries.
Attorney Marin has been ranked by the SuperLawyers organization as a “Rising Star” and now a “SuperLawyer” from 2014 through 2020. We will fight for to recover the compensation you need and deserve. Contact the skilled Rhode Island slip and fall accident attorneys at Marin and Barrett, Inc. to find out how we can help. Call to schedule a free, no obligation case evaluation today. We are available 24/7 at 401-228-8271 to take your call.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER HIRING A SLIP AND FALL ATTORNEY?
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you need an attorney that will fight for you. Here is what you should expect:
- Your lawyer should see you in person, whether at the office, your home, or the hospital
- Gather evidence about the accident, how it happened, and who may be responsible
- Determine the party or parties who may be liable
- Figure out what your case is worth
- Negotiate with the other parties or their attorneys
- File a lawsuit if need be
- Build a case for settlement or trial, depending on your needs
Rhode Island Slip and Fall Attorneys
YOU ONLY PAY IF WE WIN
2021 Top Rated Lawyers Marin, Barrett & Parrillo
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO AFTER A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT?
If you or someone you love has been injured in a slip and fall accident, the steps you take immediately following can be critical to preserving the proof needed for a legal claim. Evidence in these types of cases tends to be perishable, so securing it soon after the fact can be extraordinarily helpful. You should do your best to take the following steps:
- Get the contact information for any potential witnesses
- Take photos of the area
- Make a written report to the property owner or manager
- Seek medical attention immediately
- Do not speak with or give a statement to the opposing insurance adjuster
- Do not sign anything or relinquish your rights with an adjuster
- Consult with a slip and fall attorney as soon as possible