Have you ever slipped and injured yourself?
Have You Been Injured in an Accident in Rhode Island?
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION. COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION
Marin and Barrett, Inc. is one of the top slip-and-fall attorneys in Warwick. We have helped numerous clients get the compensation they are entitled to after being injured in a slip-and-fall accident.
We understand the pain you may be experiencing as a consequence of your injury. We will make every effort to guarantee that you get reasonable compensation so that you may focus on your recovery.
Call us right now to set up a free consultation.
Address: 6 Wanton Shippee Rd Suite 101, East Greenwich, RI 02818, United States
Phone: 1 (401) 298-9116
Slip and Fall Lawyer in Warwick
Marin and Barrett is one of the top slip-and-fall lawyers in Warwick. If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Slip and fall accidents are among the most common incidents that occur on someone else’s property. If you slip and fall, you may sustain a variety of injuries. A slip-and-fall accident may result in broken bones, sprains, strains, head wounds, and spinal injuries, to name a few common injuries. Whether you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, you may be wondering if you may file a lawsuit against the property owner.
Property owners are typically responsible for keeping their property safe. This includes frequently inspecting the property for any hazards and resolving any dangerous conditions. If a property owner fails to do this and you are injured as a result, you may be able to sue the owner for damages.
Of course, every case is different, so it’s critical to speak with a personal injury attorney about your situation, especially if you wonder whether you can make the property owner responsible for the accident. Contact an experienced lawyer if you have any questions or need help deciding whether or not you have a solid case.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, contact Marin and Barrett, Inc. today to schedule a free consultation. We will work to get you fair compensation.
Common Injuries Caused by Slip and Fall Accidents
According to personal injury law, slip and fall accidents are the results of negligence for slip hazards. These incidents may cause a variety of injuries, some of which may be extremely serious. Slip and fall accidents are the most prevalent cause of traumatic brain injuries, which may result in long-term cognitive problems.
Other common injuries include:
- Broken Bones: Broken bones are one of the most common injuries caused by slip and fall incidents. If you slip and fall, you might immediately extend your hands to cushion your impact. As a result, you might break your wrists, arms, or fingers. Other possible injuries include shattered ribs and a fractured collarbone.
- Sprains and Strains: Slip and fall accidents may also result in sprains and strains. A strain is a tendon or muscle injury, while a sprain is a ligament injury. These injuries are often caused by falls in which you land awkwardly or reach out to catch yourself.
- Head Wounds: Another common kind of injury caused by slip and fall accidents is head wounds. When you fall, striking your head may result in a concussion or other kind of traumatic brain injury (TBI). Even if you do not hit your head, falling may force it to collide with something hard, resulting in a TBI.
- Spinal Injuries: Accidents involving a slip and fall may also result in spinal cord injury. These wounds may be very serious, resulting in paralysis or other problems for the rest of one’s life.
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you must seek medical attention as quickly as possible. The aforementioned injuries may need lengthy medical treatment and may result in a lifetime disability.
After consulting a doctor, you should consult with an experienced personal injury attorney to discuss your legal options. Victories for slip and fall cases have been known to award millions of dollars in damages.
Marin and Barrett, Inc. understands the suffering that slip and fall accidents may cause. We will work hard to get you the money you deserve so you can focus on your recovery. Call us right now to set up a free consultation.
The Benefits of Working with a Slip and Fall Lawyer
Despite many people associating personal injury lawyers with ambulance chasers, the fact is that they may assist accident victims in a number of ways. If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, working with an attorney may help you collect the compensation you deserve. A slip-and-fall lawyer can help in a variety of ways, including the ones stated below:
Although the majority of people are inexperienced with the process of filing personal injury claims, a slip-and-fall attorney will have the necessary knowledge and information. Additionally, lawyers have access to valuable resources such as investigators and expert witnesses that may help your case.
Insurance companies’ only goal is to increase profits. As a result, they often refuse to compensate accident victims fairly. A slip-and-fall attorney will level the playing field by negotiating with insurance carriers on your behalf.
If your case goes to trial, a slip-and-fall attorney will fight for your rights in court. Even though the majority of personal injury claims are settled out of court, it is critical to have an experienced lawyer on your side if your case does wind up going to trial.
As you can see, there are several reasons why consulting with a slip-and-fall attorney after an accident may be beneficial to you. If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, contact a personal injury attorney immediately to learn more about your legal options.
How to Choose the Right Slip and Fall Lawyer for You
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, selecting the proper attorney to handle your case is critical. Here are some things to consider:
- Experience. Choose a lawyer who has experience resolving fall-related cases. This increases your chances of earning fair compensation. Additionally, ensure that the attorney you choose is licensed to practice in your state.
- A good reputation. Check the reputation of the attorney you’re thinking about hiring. Check online reviews and contact previous clients to learn more about a lawyer.
- Results. Inquire about the attorney’s track record in slip-and-fall cases. Hire someone who has a track record of winning litigation and negotiating advantageous settlements for their clients. This way, you can be confident that the person you’re hiring is qualified.
- Communication. Ensure that the attorney you choose is easy to speak with. This is critical since you will be working directly with them throughout your case. Before working with them, make sure they are reliable.
- Customer satisfaction. Make sure the attorney puts you at ease and is genuinely interested in your situation. You must be treated as a person, not as just another case file.
- Free consultation. Many lawyers provide free first consultations so that you may learn more about how they will handle your case without committing to anything. This is an excellent way to get to know the attorney and see whether you connect with them.
- Fees. Find out the lawyer’s fees upfront so there are no surprises later. Because they often work on a contingency basis, the majority of personal injury lawyers are paid only if you win your case.
If you’re looking for a slip-and-fall lawyer in Warwick, Marin and Barrett Inc. can help. We’ve dealt with situations like this before, and we’ll fight to get you the money you’re owed. For the best possible outcome, our personal injury lawyers will fight tooth and nail on your behalf.
It’s true that most slip-and-fall cases are settled out of court. However, there are times when going to trial is the best option. If your case does go to trial, our team of experienced trial lawyers will be there to fight for you.
Whatever your case entails, we will work hard to get the best possible outcome for you. Call (401) 298-9116 right now to schedule a free consultation. We’ll look into your situation and let you know what your legal options are.
If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, you need an experienced personal injury attorney on your side. Marin and Barrett, Inc. understands the suffering that these accidents may cause. We will fight tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve so you can focus on your recovery.
Call (401) 298-9116 right now to schedule a free consultation. We support clients in Warwick, Rhode Island, as well as the rest of the state.
Places to Visit in Warwick
- Pawtuxet Park 2 E View St, 02888
- Father Tirocchi Field 02886
- Warwick City Park Steven O’ Connor Blvd, 02889
- Rocky Point State Park 1 Rocky Point Ave, 02889
- Warwick Center for the Arts 3259 Post Rd, 02886
- Warwick Lighthouse 1350 Warwick Neck Ave, 02889
- Warwick Mall 400 Bald Hill Rd, 02886
- Showcase Cinemas Warwick 1200 Quaker Ln, 02886
- Clouds Hill Museum 4157 Post Rd, 02818
- Oliver A. Wickes House 794 Major Potter Rd, 02818
- Cowesett Pound 221 Cowesett Rd, 02886
- Steamship Historical Society of America 2500 Post Rd, 02886
- Warwick Historical Society 25 Roger Williams Ave, 02888