In this day and age, having a firm grasp on your rights and benefits is crucial. Unfortunately, a significant number of people do not understand the legal options that are available to them. This is especially the case after suffering relatively minor damage or even a catastrophic injury.
Have You Been Injured in an Accident in Rhode Island?
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION. COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION
After an accident, injured people often experience some mental and emotional disorientation, which is understandable given the circumstances. However, personal injury victims need to be aware of their rights in order to be able to make educated choices about their situation.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident caused by another party’s negligence, you should consult with a personal injury attorney immediately.
Address: 6 Wanton Shippee Rd Suite 101, East Greenwich, RI 02818, United States
Phone: 1 (401) 298-9116
What exactly is a personal injury attorney, and what do they do?
A personal injury attorney is a type of lawyer who focuses on cases involving victims of physical or psychological harm brought on by the carelessness of others. A personal injury accident can arise from various scenarios, including automobile accidents, slip and fall incidents, and work-related injuries.
Attorneys in this field ensure that their clients receive financial compensation for the injury they’ve experienced. Compensation could be awarded for a variety of losses, such as medical bills, financial damages due to time off work, emotional distress, and more.
A personal injury attorney will look into the incident, collect evidence, and attempt to settle the case with the insurance company on your behalf. If your attorney and the other party cannot negotiate an injury settlement, your matter will go to trial.
How do I know if I need the services of a personal injury lawyer?
A number of cases can require the assistance of accident and injury lawyers. For instance, having legal representation is essential to obtain enough compensation following a big incident or when a permanent injury has happened. The demand for legal counsel increases if the accident results from another party’s negligence. Furthermore, it may be advisable to consult a lawyer if the insurance company has offered a negligible payout or has outright denied your personal injury claim.
If you are on the fence about hiring an attorney, consulting one is a smart first step. Doing so will help you become more informed about your situation and your legal rights.
Personal Injury Lawyers in Newport, Rhode Island
Marin and Barrett Inc. is a law firm with a team of personal injury lawyers who are based in Newport, RI.
For years, we’ve been helping personal injury accident victims negotiate for the settlements to which they are legally entitled. We understand how tough things are for you at the moment and promise to help in any way we can.
Our personal injury attorneys represent clients in a diverse range of matters, such as those involving automobile accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, personal injuries sustained on the job, and more. We also represent clients who have been hurt due to faulty items or defective drugs in the marketplace.
We are here to serve you regardless of the type of accident you have been involved in. Get in touch with Marin and Barrett Inc. right now to schedule a consultation. We will assess your situation and provide recommendations on the best way to proceed to go ahead.
To get started, all you need to do is call us at +1 401-298-9116 or visit our website at www.marinbarrettlaw.com.
Advantages of Working With a Personal Injury Attorney
No one ever expects to be injured, but it helps to have an experienced lawyer on your side when it does. Having legal representation after suffering an injury can be crucial in securing the financial compensation you need and deserve. Some advantages of hiring a personal injury attorney include the following:
- You will be working with an experienced professional. Attorneys that focus their attention on personal injury accidents have the knowledge and expertise to help you through the maze of legal requirements and procedures.
- All the paperwork will be handled by your attorney. Consequently, at this point, you may give your full attention to getting well.
- Someone will be there to speak on your behalf with the insurance companies. Generally, every insurance firm’s primary objective is profit maximization, not claim settlement. They’ll offer you an injury settlement that’s well below what you’re worth. Personal injury lawyers can assist you in getting the just compensation you deserve, especially for monetary damages sustained in an accident.
- You will be able to relax knowing that you have the assistance of a knowledgeable and skilled attorney on your team. A personal injury lawyer will know their way around the legal system and will be able to secure the best outcome for your case.
- Accident and injury lawyers may take your case on a contingency basis and not charge you anything until they succeed. So you have nothing to lose by working with them.
The decision to retain legal counsel following a personal injury is a significant matter. Nonetheless, it is one that might greatly affect the court’s decision in your case.
Fight a Personal Injury Claim the Right Way
It can be difficult and time-consuming to file a claim for compensation after suffering an accident. To help you navigate the legal system and secure the most compensation you deserve, you should consult with a team of skilled personal injury attorneys.
At Marin and Barrett Inc., we have assisted numerous accident victims in obtaining the justice they deserve. With a Newport personal injury lawyer on your side, you’ll have an advocate fighting for you.
We know what it takes to win a personal injury lawsuit in Rhode Island courtrooms, and we’re here to help you do it. So, don’t try to handle the situation on your own if you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident.
Make an appointment with one of our skilled personal injury lawyers immediately for a consultation.
To get started, contact us at +1 401-298-9116 or visit our website at www.marinbarrettlaw.com.
Visiting Newport, Rhode Island
Newport is a coastal community on Aquidneck Island in Newport County, Rhode Island, in the United States. It’s 74 miles south of Boston and may be reached by traveling 33 miles southeast of Providence. A lot of people visit there throughout the summer because of its rich sailing history and the ancient estates it has to offer.
Things To Do in Newport
Newport is a city with a wide variety of attractions. The following are some activities that locals and tourists alike may take part in:
- Explore the Cliff Walk, located at 119 Memorial Blvd. 02840 – You may take a leisurely stroll along Newport’s shore for 3.5 miles on the Cliff Walk. Incredible cliff and ocean vistas may be seen from the walk. Visitors may also take in the area’s ancient houses from the trail.
- Visit old mansions – Historic houses are a major draw for people visiting Newport. During the Gilded Age, many of America’s wealthiest families constructed magnificent mansions, many of which are now attractions. Visitors can explore these old homes and learn about the lives of the individuals who formerly lived there. Among the most popular mansions are:
- The Elms, located at 367 Bellevue Avenue 02840
- The Breakers, located at 44 Ochre Point Avenue, 02840
- Chateau-sur-Mer, located at 474 Bellevue Avenue, 02840
- Chepstow, located at 120 Narragansett Avenue, 02840
- Hunter House, located at 54 Washington Street, 02840
- Kingscote, located at 253 Bellevue Avenue, 02840
- Enjoy vineyard tours, and brewery visits – The city of Newport is home to several wineries and breweries. Tours of these establishments are available so curious customers may see where their favorite libations are crafted. They also can try out some of the goods created by these businesses. Some of these well-regarded wineries and breweries are the following:
- Newport Craft Brewing & Distilling Company, located at 293 JT Connell Road, 02840
- Newport Vineyards, located at 909 East Main Road, 02842
- Go to the beach – Various beaches may be found in Newport. A fun trip to the beach might include activities such as swimming, sunning, and fishing. Some of Newport’s most well-known beaches are as follows:
- Easton’s Beach (First Beach), located at 175 Memorial Boulevard, 02840
- Fort Adams Beach, located at 90 Fort Adams Drive, 02840
- King Park Beach, located at Wellington Avenue, 02840
- Gooseberry Beach, located at 130 Ocean Ave, 02840
- Check out several restaurants – Guests visiting Newport won’t have a hard time finding a meal that matches their palates since the area is home to a wide variety of dining options. These are only a few of the city’s most well-known eating establishments:
- The Mooring Seafood Kitchen & Bar, located at Sayers Wharf 02840
- 12 Metre Cafe at Seamen’s Church Institute, located at 18 Market Square 02840
- Smoke House, located at 31 Scott Wharf, 02840
- Mamma Luisa Ristorante Italiano, located at 673 Thames St, 02840
- Humming Bird, located at 104 Broadway 02840
- The Red Parrot Restaurant, located at 348 Thames St, 02840
- Jo’s American Bistro, located at 24 Memorial Blvd W, 02840