The attorneys at Marin and Barrett, Inc. in Narragansett, Rhode Island, represent clients in personal injury cases across the state. Our attorneys will fight for the compensation you need if you or a loved one has been injured in an accident.
Have You Been Injured in an Accident in Rhode Island?
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION. COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION
When it comes to personal injury lawsuits, we have a track record of winning and a firm resolve to protect our clients. At Marin and Barrett, Inc., we represent your interests in a personal injury claim and get you the compensation you’re entitled to. We have strong courtroom experience and will fight to protect your legal rights at all costs.
We take cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that you won’t owe us any money until we successfully represent you in court or secure a fair settlement. If you’re in Rhode Island, then don’t hesitate to contact Marin and Barrett, Inc. immediately for a free initial consultation.
Simply call +1 (401) 298-9116 to get started.
Address: 6 Wanton Shippee Rd Suite 101, East Greenwich, RI 02818, United States
Phone: 1 (401) 298-9116
Personal Injury Lawyers in Narragansett, RI
Have you recently been hurt in an accident and are curious to learn about the legal solutions available to you?
Whether you’ve been wounded in a vehicle crash or sustained a workplace injury, if a careless person caused the incident, you may be eligible for any kind of compensation to cover the costs of your medical bills and time off work.
In fact, there are various legal avenues open to affected parties. For instance, one can file a personal injury lawsuit. So, even though you feel helpless right now, you shouldn’t give in to despair.
Simply put, your immediate top priority should be to consult with an attorney who is well-versed in the law and can advise you on the best course of action to take to safeguard yourself and your loved ones.
However, the sheer number of attorneys practicing in the society might be intimidating. After all, it can be challenging to determine where to begin and who to put your faith in. Furthermore, there are several lawyers who focus on particular areas of law.
Should you go to a large law firm with a nationwide presence, or do you look for a legal team with a strong reputation in your local area? In the first place, what type of lawyer do you need?
A personal injury attorney would be the best choice in such a case. Our attorneys focus on helping people who have been hurt because of someone else’s negligence.
For instance, if you were in a car accident and had minor or perhaps permanent injuries, you can hire a personal injury lawyer to help you seek financial compensation. Similarly, if you’ve been injured at work, you may also need the services of a personal injury workers compensation lawyer. Moreover, personal injury lawyers frequently deal with other sorts of disputes, such as medical malpractice and product liability.
The effects of a personal injury accident may be devastating. The physical discomfort you’re experiencing as a result of the accident may just be the beginning of your difficulties. The trauma you and your loved ones experience as a result of an accident is real and can’t be discounted.
Therefore, if you’ve been wounded because of someone else’s fault, a personal injury attorney can help you pursue justice and obtain the compensation you need and deserve.
What Exactly Is Personal Injury Law and What Does It Cover?
Personal injury law, commonly known as tort law, deals with legal issues that emerge when a party is harmed as a result of an incident or damage caused by another entity. There is a wide spectrum of possible mental and physical injuries, some of which can be severe, such as psychological injury, abdominal injuries, nerve injuries, or even a traumatic brain injury.
Automobile accidents, slip and fall incidents, injuries sustained on the job, faulty merchandise, and negligent medical care are all examples of common personal injury lawsuits.
In essence, a personal injury case involves a plaintiff or the injured person suing a defendant, which is the party or entity responsible for the plaintiff’s injuries. Depending on the circumstances, the case will go through several stages, beginning with the filing of the complaint and ending with the delivery of a final verdict.
Speaking with an experienced personal injury attorney will assist you in weighing your options and deciding how to continue with personal injury claims. The rules surrounding personal injuries are intricate, and the litigation process may drag on for years, so it is crucial to have legal counsel.
Nonetheless, the goal of the lawsuit is to recover damages, which are typically monetary compensation, for the plaintiff’s injuries. A comprehensive investigation will be necessary to show that the defendant is accountable, and the amount of damages will be assessed. It’s even possible that millions in compensation may be given, depending on how severe the incident or injuries are.
In some cases, the court may also order the defendant to take specific actions to remedy the situation. For instance, if the labeling on medicine or product has been incorrectly administered, the court may require the producer to alter the labeling. In another example, suppose it is proven that a firm has been spreading incorrect information through its advertising. In that case, the court may issue an order compelling the company to stop doing so and to publish an apology advertisement.
Advantages of Working With a Personal Injury Attorney
If you’ve been hurt, finding the appropriate person to help you is crucial. In fact, there are a lot of benefits to hiring a personal injury lawyer to handle your case.
Here are just a few of the numerous advantages of working with a personal injury lawyer:
- Expertise and Knowledge: Attorneys in personal injury have a deep understanding of state and federal legislation, in addition to years of experience managing difficult cases. Because of this, they are able to successfully represent their clients and obtain the most favorable result possible.
- Dedicated Advocate: Your attorney for personal injury will serve as your steadfast advocate throughout the entirety of the legal procedure. They’ll put in a lot of time and effort on your behalf to get you the justice you deserve.
- Peace of Mind: During a challenging and stressful period in your life, working with a personal injury attorney can help you feel more at ease. You may be confident that your case is being handled professionally and that there is a considerable probability that you will be awarded the compensation that is rightfully yours.
- Handle the Workload: The legal procedure can be complex and daunting. Personal injury lawyers can deal with all of the paperwork and red tape for you, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
- Ability to Negotiate: Injured people who do not have legal representation from an attorney often fall prey to insurance company abuse. If you’ve been injured in an accident, hiring an attorney can help even the odds and ensure you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to since they are experienced negotiators.
- No Win, No Fee: Most personal injury attorneys take cases on a contingency basis, meaning they only get paid if you do. Because of this, you may have a competent legal representative on your side without worrying about money.
- Trial Experience: If your case goes to trial, you may be assured that you’ll have the support of a lawyer with substantial trial experience. They will represent you in court and strive for a favorable ruling.
- Confidential Consultation: Consultations with personal injury lawyers are often offered at no cost and in complete privacy. You can consult with a professional about your situation and hear their thoughts before making any moves.
As you can see, prospective clients would be wise to hire a lawyer with experience. While an attorney who is committed to the case can benefit from a claim like this, clients stand to gain just as much.
Get in touch with Marin and Barrett, Inc. for a consultation when you’re ready to go forward with your personal injury case and demand the justice you’re entitled to.
Neighborhoods We Service
Work With Marin and Barrett, Inc.
We at Marin and Barrett, Inc. are committed to helping those who have been injured through no fault of their own. Our mission is to give you the strongest legal counsel available. We will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to ensure that you receive full and fair compensation for your injuries.
At Marin and Barrett, Inc., we want to help you get the justice you deserve because we know how tough it may be to deal with the recovery process after an accident.
Our Rhode Island personal injury lawyers have over 25 years of experience between them, giving them the insight and expertise they need to help you win your case. We’ll do all in our power to ensure you get the most money possible for your injuries.
To get started, call +1 (401) 298-9116. Our skilled attorneys at Marin and Barrett, Inc. can help you file a claim for damages after an accident. With our support, you may focus on your health while we handle the legalities of your case.