If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, you may be asking where to go for a personal injury attorney in Great Island, Rhode Island. The first step is to compile contact Marin and Barrett Inc. for experienced attorney representation.
Have You Been Injured in an Accident in Rhode Island?
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION. COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION
During the session, the attorney will examine your case and provide legal advice. Make sure to ask questions during the consultation in order to make an informed hiring decision. After deciding on the best personal injury lawyer for your case, sign a retainer agreement and begin your road to recovery.
If you or someone you care about has been injured in an accident, don’t be hesitant to contact a personal injury attorney at Marin and Barrett, Inc. Our experienced legal team is dedicated to supporting our clients in achieving just recompense. Contact us right now to schedule one of our free consultations.
Address: 6 Wanton Shippee Rd Suite 101, East Greenwich, RI 02818, United States
Phone: 1 (401) 298-9116
Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer After an Accident
Accident injuries are never expected, but they happen far too frequently. If you were injured in a car accident, a slip and fall, or any other type of accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be feeling overwhelmed and unclear about what to do.
The decision to hire a personal injury attorney is one of the most important you will ever make. A lawyer will defend your rights in court and attempt to obtain you the most money possible. Here are three more reasons to hire a personal injury lawyer after an incident:
- You Are Entitled to Compensation for Your Injuries: If you were injured in an accident, you should be compensated for your expenses, including medical bills and lost wages, as well as your pain and suffering. A personal injury lawyer will fight to get you all of the just compensation you deserve.
- The Insurance Company Is Not on Your Side: Following an accident, the insurance company will most likely try to decrease or even reject your claim. A personal injury attorney will fight for your right to compensation and knows how to bargain with insurance companies.
- You Need Someone on Your Side: After an injury, you need an ally who will look out for your best interests. A personal injury attorney will be at your side every step of the way, defending your rights.
If you have been in an accident, do not hesitate to call a personal injury attorney in Great Island, Rhode Island. The sooner you retain representation, the better your prospects of receiving the full and just compensation to which you are entitled.
Marin and Barrett, Inc. is a personal injury law firm that serves Great Island residents. We will fight to safeguard your rights and obtain just compensation for you.
Great Island in Narragansett, RI
If you’re looking for a vacation spot in Narragansett, Rhode Island, Great Island might be worth considering. This suburb, located midway between Galilee and Point Judith, offers a variety of recreational possibilities and is an excellent place to stay while on vacation.
Great Island and its surroundings can be reached in a variety of ways. First, take the Galilee Escape Road to the island. The route will take you around the island’s surrounding ocean and gently rising hills.
One home features an open floor plan, a large center island, stainless steel appliances, gorgeous granite, and a cozy fireplace. It sits on a nice corner lot. Two spacious bedrooms share a large bathroom. The spacious master suite includes a fireplace, a walk-in closet, and a separate bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. The area is easily accessible by Amtrak, and it is close to local fish markets and beaches.
Points of Interest in Great Island, RI
- Bluff Hill Cove Oyster Company 15 E Shore Rd, 02882: A small, traditional oyster farm that is maintained by a family and is situated in the unspoiled tidal waters of Point Judith Pond in Narragansett, RI.
- Dacon Corporation 29 E Shore Rd, 02882: This kitchen remodeling company located in Narragansett, RI is currently closed for business.