When you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, the last thing you want to worry about is finding the right personal injury lawyer. With decades of experience, Marin and Barrett, Inc. have the knowledge and expertise to get you the compensation you deserve. We handle a broad range of personal injury claims, from car accidents and slip and falls to medical malpractice and wrongful death.
Have You Been Injured in an Accident in Rhode Island?
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION. COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION
No matter how complex your case may be, we will fight tirelessly to get you the justice and compensation you deserve. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that an accident can take on a family, and we will do everything in our power to ease your burden.
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident in Federal Hill, please contact us today for a free consultation. We will review your case and help you understand your legal options. Let us help you get the compensation you need to move on with your life.
Address: 6 Wanton Shippee Rd Suite 101, East Greenwich, RI 02818, United States
Phone: 1 (401) 298-9116
What to Expect When Working with a Personal Injury Lawyer
When you hire a personal injury lawyer, you can expect them to:
- Investigate your claim – Your lawyer will investigate your claim to determine who was at fault for the accident and gather evidence to support your case.
- Negotiate with insurance companies – Insurance companies are notoriously difficult to deal with, but your personal injury lawyer will have experience dealing with them and knows how to get you the best possible settlement.
- Represent you in court – If your case goes to trial, your personal injury lawyer will be there to represent you and get you the compensation you deserve.
Don’t wait to get the help you need after an accident. Contact Marin and Barrett, Inc. today for a free consultation. Our experienced personal injury lawyers in Federal Hill will fight for you.
Different Types of Cases a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Handle
There are many different types of cases that a personal injury lawyer can handle, including:
- Car accidents – If you’ve been in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents – If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, you may be able to sue the property owner if they were negligent in maintaining the property.
- Medical malpractice – If you’ve been injured by a healthcare professional, you may have a case of medical malpractice.
- Wrongful death – If your loved one has died due to the negligence of another person, you may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Contact Marin and Barrett, Inc. today to discuss your case with a personal injury lawyer. We will review your case and help you understand your legal options. Schedule a free consultation today.
Federal Hill: A Foodie Paradise
In the restaurant scene, the neighborhood has gained a reputation as Providence’s Little Italy. Popular eateries on the Hill include Il Massimo, which is recommended by local foodies, and Cassarino’s, where you can savor mouth-watering dishes and sweet treats.
Federal Hill hosts many events throughout the year, including the Italian Festival, parades around the holidays, and weekend live music in DePasqual Square. For a more laid-back evening, head to the Providence Common Market for live music.
While you’re visiting Federal Hill, don’t forget to try one of the upscale restaurants on the neighborhood’s main street, Atwells Avenue. Starting from Broadway, this street winds across Route 6 before merging with Manton Avenue. This quaint neighborhood offers something for everyone, and a variety of restaurants that cater to any taste or budget. The dining scene in Federal Hill is a must-visit for foodies.
Parks and Green Spaces in Federal Hill
- Garibaldi Square 99 Atwells Ave, 02903: People are welcomed into the home of the Italian diaspora to celebrate Italian culture through the use of a gateway arch that has been decorated with “La Pigna,” which is a symbol of hospitality.
- DePasquale Plaza 57 De Pasquale Ave, 02903: If Garibaldi Park and the Gateway Arch are the open arms that welcome people to Federal Hill, then DePasquale Square is the pounding heart of the neighborhood. The renovation of Federal Hill includes both the quatrefoil fountain and the large plaza that surrounds it.
- St. John’s Park Atwells Ave, 02903: St. John’s Park is a small park that was developed on the site of the former St. John’s Catholic Church, which was destroyed by fire in the middle of the 1990s.
- Franciscan Park (or Bell Street Dog Park) Bell St, 02909: Behind the Bell Street Chapel, Franciscan Park is a fenced-in dog paradise that is easily accessible from both Broadway and Route 6, and it welcomes dogs of all shapes and sizes.
- Bocce Ball Court and Park 62 Spruce St, 02903: This place has seats and two illuminated bocce courts and is home to various local bocce leagues, including the Nocabulabet Bocce League.