When you've been hurt in an accident that wasn't your fault, the last thing you want to worry about is how you're going to pay your medical bills and make ends meet. Unfortunately, the insurance company may not have your best interests at heart. That's where a personal injury lawyer can help.
Have You Been Injured in an Accident in Rhode Island?
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION. COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION
A personal injury lawyer will fight for your rights and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. Whether you’ve been in a car accident, a slip and fall, or injured by a defective product, a personal injury lawyer will work tirelessly to get you the justice you deserve.
If you’ve been hurt, don’t wait to get help. Contact a personal injury lawyer today. Marin and Barrett, Inc. is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. We offer a free consultation, so call us today to schedule your appointment.
Address: 6 Wanton Shippee Rd Suite 101, East Greenwich, RI 02818, United States
Phone: 1 (401) 298-9116
The Benefits of Working with a Personal Injury Lawyer
No one ever expects to suffer an injury due to someone else’s negligence. However, if you do find yourself in this situation, it’s important to know that you have options. Here are just a few of the benefits of working with a personal injury lawyer:
- Most personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis, which means they only get paid if you win your case. This gives them a financial incentive to ensure that you receive the highest possible settlement.
- A personal injury lawyer will have experience dealing with insurance companies and knows how to negotiate with them to get you the best possible outcome.
- A personal injury lawyer can ease the burden of dealing with the legal process so that you can focus on your recovery.
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, don’t try to go it alone. Work with a personal injury lawyer to get the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Marin and Barrett, Inc.?
There are many personal injury law firms to choose from. So, why should you choose Marin and Barrett, Inc.? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- We have a proven track record of success, having recovered large settlements for our clients.
- We offer a free consultation so that you can discuss your case with us and learn more about your legal options.
- We work on a contingency basis, which means you don’t pay us anything unless we win your case.
Don’t wait to get help after an accident. Contact Marin and Barrett, Inc. today to schedule your free consultation.
Best Things to Do in Downtown Providence, Rhode Island
First-time visitors should take a welcome to Providence walking tour, where they’ll learn all about the city’s attractions and local restaurants. They’ll also have the chance to taste locally-sourced foods at The Grange, a hip-vegetarian restaurant with upcycled and salvaged decor. Scialo Bros Bakery, an old-fashioned family-run bakery, is another place to stop for breakfast or lunch. The city’s vibrant arts scene has plenty to offer, and the Providence Warwick Convention and Visitors Bureau can help you plan your visit to Downtown Providence.
Visitors to Downtown Providence can also check out the State House, a grand marble building that houses King Charles’ 1663 charter for the colony. Afterwards, take a free tour of the State House, which features the Senate and House chambers, the library, and portraits of Rhode Island’s past governors. The State House is also located in a four-acre park, which is the heart of the city’s revitalization.
After you’ve checked out the city’s historic landmarks, head back to the Cobblestone Street neighborhood. This mile-long pedestrian street features Victorian lamp posts and a concentrated concentration of Colonial homes. While you’re here, be sure to check out the Providence Public Library, which is beautifully restored and on the National Register of Historic Places.
Meanwhile, the Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel features grand marble pillars, yet is completely modern and offers modern amenities. Located in the heart of Downtown Providence, it also offers convenient access to the University of Rhode Island and Brown University.
Universities in Downtown Providence
- Brown University 69 Brown Street, 02912: Brown University is a prestigious private Ivy League research institution. It is the seventh-oldest institution of higher education in the US.
- Johnson & Wales University 8 Abbott Park Pl, 02903: The university was started as a business school by Gertrude I. Johnson and Mary T. Wales in 1914.
- Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) 2 College St, 02903: RISD is associated with Brown University, whose campus is right next to RISD’s in College Hill.
- Roger Williams University 1 Empire St, 02903: Roger Williams University (RWU) maintains its presence in Providence through the operation of a branch campus there.
- University of Rhode Island 45 Upper College Rd, 02881: The Shepard Building is home to a number of the University of Rhode Island’s Feinstein Providence campus’s various facilities.