Have you or a loved one been involved in truck accidents?
Have You Been Injured in an Accident in Rhode Island?
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION. COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION
Marin and Barrett, Inc. are some of the top rated truck accident lawyers in Cranston, Rhode Island. We will fight for the money you deserve since we have years of experience dealing with circumstances like these.
This time may be incredibly stressful and traumatic for you and your family. Allow us to handle the legal process so you can focus on getting well and moving on. You may count on us to handle your case with the utmost attention and dedication.
Call our Rhode Island office today at 401-298-9116 to set up a free, no-obligation consultation.
Address: 6 Wanton Shippee Rd Suite 101, East Greenwich, RI 02818, United States
Phone: 1 (401) 298-9116
What To Do If You’ve Been Involved In A Truck Accident
Accidents involving trucks may cause major physical harm or even death. It is essential that you maintain your composure and stick to these suggestions if you find yourselves in one of these situations:
- Look for signs of injury or damage first. Call 911 immediately if you or anybody else is hurt. After an accident, people tend to forget about their injuries. It’s crucial to see a medical professional right away after a collision with a vehicle.
- Find a safe place to wait for the time being. You should attempt to pull your car to the side of the road if the incident happened in the middle of the street. In case you are incapable of leaving your vehicle, activate your hazard lights and remain inside.
- Put in a call to the authorities. A police report should be filed even if no injuries or property damage seem to have occurred. Write down the officer’s name and badge number as soon as possible when they arrive.
- Talk to the other driver and exchange relevant data. Take note of their details, including their license plate number, mailing address, and insurance provider. Avoid taking the blame right now.
- Document the situation using photographs. This critical information might be used as evidence later on. Capture images of your injuries, and the damage to both automobiles, and the surrounding area.
- Get in touch with an experienced truck accident lawyer. They will help you navigate the complex legal system and pursue justice on your behalf. This will also let you focus on healing from your injuries.
If you follow these recommendations, you’ll be well prepared and equipped with knowledge in case you get involved in a truck accident in the future. We recommend calling Marin & Barrett, Inc. at 401-298-9116 now if you have questions or would want to talk with a highly qualified attorney about your legal options.
What Should I Do If I Witness A Truck Accident?
There are a few things you may do to help if you witness a truck accident:
- Until police enforcement has arrived, you should remain at the scene of the incident. Your insight into the inquiry could be valuable to the officers. Pay particular attention to the names and badge information of the police officers.
- Help someone who seems to be hurt. Rescue the injured person or call for help if you can. However, keep in mind that a spinal cord injury necessitates that the injured person not be moved.
- Put yourself forward as a possible witness. Don’t waste the opportunity to write down your observations while they are still fresh in your head. Also, remember to record the car registration numbers and details about the driver and any passengers. If you can, take photos of the scene as this may come in handy later.
- Contact a truck accident lawyer. The victim’s defense team might benefit from your testimony. A competent attorney will know how to utilize the information you have to the victim’s advantage.
In today’s world, it’s not enough to know what to expect after an accident has already occurred. If you encounter one, you need to know exactly what to do. It’s possible that you, as a good Samaritan, can be of great help to a victim in distress.
Anyone who has concerns or would want a free legal consultation with a lawyer from Marin & Barrett, Inc. may do so by calling 401-298-9116. The firm’s lawyers focus on injury claims and are dedicated to fighting for anyone suffering from life-changing injuries due to truck accidents.
The Benefits of Working with A Truck Accident Lawyer
After being involved in a truck accident, you or a loved one may be feeling helpless and unsure of what to do. One of the best things you can do is to get in touch with a professional truck accident lawyer who can represent you after being seriously injured in a truck accident. It is in your best interest to hire a qualified lawyer for a variety of reasons, including
- You will have the support of a powerful ally. If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you should hire a lawyer who is knowledgeable and has experience dealing with personal injury claims to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Knowing that your case is being handled by competent professionals should put your mind at ease. Because of this, you’ll have more time and energy to focus on recovering from your injuries.
- This improves your chances of getting the maximum possible settlement. You need the guidance of an experienced attorney to evaluate the grounds of your claim and build a strong case in its favor.
- You will not make costly mistakes. A professional truck accident lawyer will know how to gather evidence, deal with insurance companies, and negotiate a fair settlement.
Don’t attempt to figure out the legal system on your own if you’ve been injured in a major truck accident. Get in touch with a truck accident lawyer immediately to start working on your case and getting your life back on track after an accident.
Truck accident victims in the Cranston area may get a free consultation with an experienced lawyer by calling Marin & Barrett, Inc. at (401) 298-9116. The firm’s attorneys have a history of successfully defending clients whose lives have been affected due to the negligence of others. Schedule an appointment for a consultation with one of our attorneys now to find out how we can assist you.
How To Find The Best Truck Accident Lawyer For You
It’s normal to feel confused and unsure in the aftermath of a truck accident. One of the most crucial decisions you’ll have to make is hiring a top-notch lawyer to defend you. To help you choose the right lawyer, here are some things to consider:
Before hiring any lawyer, make sure they have experience with cases involving trucks. This is crucial since truck accident cases may be complicated and need the assistance of a lawyer with relevant experience.
Second, talk to others you know who have hired a truck accident lawyer for advice. This might be useful in narrowing down your choices and deciding on a competent lawyer.
Third, consult with potential attorneys by setting up a meeting with them. Asking them questions about their experience and approach is a great way to determine if you would feel comfortable establishing your case with them.
Find a lawyer you can trust to look out for your best interests and make you feel at ease. This is a significant decision, so take your time and give it careful consideration.
Contact (401) 298-9116 to speak with an attorney at Marin & Barrett, Inc. about your truck accident case. The legal representation of our attorneys will ensure that you get the compensation you are entitled to and will help you through the legal process.
You know how emotionally stressful a truck accident can be if you or someone you love has been involved in one. The law can be complicated, and insurance providers aren’t always sticking to your side. That is why you need the best truck accident lawyers in Cranston, Rhode Island to support you.
We at Marin and Barrett, Inc. have years of experience fighting for clients just like you, and we will utilize that knowledge to get you the compensation you need. Call our Rhode Island office at (401) 298-9116 right now to set up a free consultation. Our top-notch lawyers are here to make sure you get the best compensation and justice you deserve.
Things To Do In Cranston, Rhode Island
- Providence Jewelry Museum 1 Spectacle St, 02910
- Mulligan’s Island 1000 New London Ave, 02920
- Cranston Country Club 69 Burlingame Rd, 02921
- Sprague Mansion 1351 Cranston St, 02920
- Cranston Veterans Memorial Ice 900 Phenix Ave, 02921
- Cranston Stebbins Stadium 23 Jordan Ave, 02910
- Cranston National Budlong 114 Bryant Rd, 02910
- John H Chafee Athletic & Recreation Complex 450 Hope Rd, 02921
- Haunted Labyrinth 804 Dyer Ave, 02920
- Edgewood Yacht Club 1 Shaw Ave, 02905
- Bowlero Cranston 1450 Elmwood Ave, 02910
- Edgewood Beach 02905
Parks In Cranston, RI
- Pawtuxet Oxboes Park Rhodes Pl, 02905
- John L. Curran State Park 02921
- Meshanticut Park Meshanticut Dr, 02920
- Slate Hill Park 02920
- 42 Hilltop Park 42 Hilltop Dr, 02920
- Doric Park Arthur St, 02910
- Brayton Park 18 Brayton Ave, 02920
Government Offices In Cranston
- Cranston Parks & Recreation 155 Gansett Ave, 02910
- Rhode Island DMV 600 New London Ave, 02920
- Professional Regulation Division 1511 Pontiac Ave, 02920
- Ri Governor’s Commission 2 Cherry Dale Ct, 02920
- State Of Rhode Island Department of Corrections 40 Howard Ave, 02920