Attorney Matthew Marin has been named a Rhode Island Rising Star by SuperLawyers for 5 consecutive years from 2014 thru 2019. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in Rhode Island are selected by the Research Team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Super Lawyers selects lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement in their practice area.
Marin and Barrett is currently accepting New Clients with Vaping Injuries including:
- JUUL Injuries
- Vaping Lung Injuries
- E-Cigarette Injuries
- Cardiovascular Injuries
- Vaping Related Strokes
- Vaping Related Seizures
- Vaping Related Respiratory Injuries
Most E-Cigarettes contain nicotine, which has known health effects.
- Nicotine is highly addictive
- Nicotine is toxic to developing fetuses
- Nicotine can harm adolescent brain development which continues into the early to mid-20's
- Nicotine is a health danger for pregnant women and their developing babies
- E-Cigarette Aerosol can contain substances that can harm the body, including cancer causing chemicals and tiny particles that reach deep into the lungs